- Decaying skirting boards.
- Crumbling, discoloured, stained plaster.
- Decaying timber floors.
- Peeling wallpaper and paint.
- Rain Penetration/Penetrating Damp
- You’ll probably notice damp patches on the walls, ceilings or floors. These could grow or get darker after a long period of rainfall.
- Damage and discolouration to plaster, decay in exposed timber, and mould growth.
- Running water on windows and walls. This can lead to stained curtains and decay of window frames.
- Mould on wallpaper and paint in poorly ventilated areas.
- Fungal decay in floor timbers.